Blue Dolphin Hybrid Exterior Tape is the next generation of Painter’s Tape. This tape has the durability of high performance plastic, still tears as easily as paper and leaves behind residue-free paint lines. The patent pending hybrid backing, combined with the UV modified non-solvent adhesive, makes this tape ideal for use on exterior smooth surfaces, including lacquered wood, glass, plastic, and vinyl. The medium tack is also great for hanging poly and other painting, plastering and stucco projects.
- Width(s): 48mm
- Length(s): 41.1m
- Exterior smooth surfaces
- Lacquered / varnished woodwork
- Glass, plastic, vinyl
Advantages and Features
- Patent pending NEW HYBRID NANOTECHNOLOGY
- Strong hold on multiple smooth exterior or interior surfaces
- Residue-free removal for 14 days
- Non-yellowing solvent-free adhesive
- Weather resistant and 14-day UV resistant
- Medium-High tack
- EasyTEAR™ for clean tearing
Storage & Usage Conditions
Tape should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and should be used within 12 months of date of shipment. Surfaces to which tape is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.